Ensure your expertise is up to date and register now to watch is complimentary virtual event from the convenience of your desktop. You will hear from those who are driving the technology and policy changes necessary to enable next generation applications for the increasingly mobile federal workforce.
This complimentary virtual seminar will advance your thinking about:
- Agency strategies for deploying more open, mobile approaches to information exchange
- The impact of user demands for Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) information access—and how agencies are adopting to this new way of working (or not)
- The concept of “device-agnostic” security, data-centric strategies, and practical implementation options
- How the Federal Government can deliver services that meet the demands of an increasingly tech-savvy American public
- How implementation based on mobile technology standards can foster more government-wide shared services, collaboration, and “innovation with less”
Registration is offered at no charge: sign up today.