This is a challenging, stimulating, and opportunity-filled time to be a Federal IT professional. The push toward innovation and introduction of new, more flexible technologies is influencing how agencies create, collect, store, share, and manage information.
This complimentary virtual seminar on Cloud and Data Center will give you a snapshot of where the government is making progress in data center consolidation and agency efforts to move suitable information and applications to hosted environments in public and private clouds.
Register today to access video presentations on:
- The current FDCCI milestones, accomplishments, and continuing challenges for closing under-performing data centers in the Federal inventory
- Which agencies are moving ahead with cloud adoption and their decision criteria to do so
- The continuing impediments to effective cloud environments and how to plan for efficient, while secure, agency implementation
- Proven case examples of data center consolidation success and distinguishing characteristics of these programs
- How the Federal Government is taking a broad view of the many cloud initiatives underway, and how agencies can share their expertise and resources