Register today to watch the full educational content from the recent FCW Executive Briefing on Applications Performance Management. We've captured each session from our Washington, DC seminar for you to watch online and on demand so you can get a better understanding of where your agency IT funding is being spent — and the right tools and techniques to measure and demonstrate potential cost savings — all from the convenience of your computer.
These video presentations will show you:
- The Application Performance Management (APM) tools available to measure and monitor performance
- How these technologies can be employed to help understand your operational efficiencies and where cost and performance improvements can be made
- Methods to measure your end user experience to ensure applications are working as expected, and how to optimize where necessary
- The changing role of IT metrics in the business of government and how to use this information to foster executive support for critical technology investment
- How selected government organizations use applications performance monitoring
- Case examples that demonstrate the value of monitoring performance to diagnose, report and modify applications where clearly indicated